Here are some instructions for attaching iron-on patches:
- Materials needed:
- Iron-on Pupsentials patch
- Fabric item to attach the patch to
- Ironing board or flat, heat-resistant surface
- Thin, clean cloth (such as a cotton or linen handkerchief)
- Preheat your iron to the cotton setting, or follow the temperature instructions that come with your patch.
- Place the fabric item on your ironing board or flat, heat-resistant surface, and position the patch where you want it to go.Make sure it is centered and straight.
- Cover the patch with a thin, clean cloth, such as a cotton or linen handkerchief. This will protect the patch from direct heat and prevent it from melting or scorching.
- Press down on the iron firmly, and hold it in place for 10-15 seconds. Do not move the iron around as this may cause the patch to shift or become misaligned.
- Lift the iron and cloth, and check to see if the patch is securely attached. If not, repeat steps 4 and 5 until it is.
- Once the patch is securely attached, turn the fabric item inside out and repeat steps 4 and 5 on the back of the patch. This will ensure that the patch is firmly attached and will not fall off.
- Let the fabric item cool completely before wearing or washing it.
Note: Don't have an Iron? Send your item to our pupsentials office and we will professionally apply your patch to your item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for this option. It is complimentary, thank you!